There are numerous ways that you can get involved in the Rocky Mountain Cable Association (RMCA) and one of them is through participation in one of our committees.
Here are the various committees:
- Brand Builder
- Website Administrator
- Social Media Administrator
- Industry Liaison
- Point of contact between other industry organizations and RMCA, as well as represent RMCA at tables during industry events
- Business Development
- Public Relations (draft copy/one pagers for all RMCA events)
- Graphic Design
- Email Administration
If you are interested in being part of any of the committees, please contact Kelly Fallin our RMCA Administrator.
Remember that your RMCA Membership includes the following benefits:
- Access to industry tools
- Automatic email notifications of upcoming RMCA and partnered events
- Reminder emails for membership renewal
- A complimentary RMCA branded premium
The Rocky Mountain Cable Association is committed to advancing your industry knowledge and relationships through both educational and networking events!
RMCA members will consist of engaged cable industry employees from these functional areas:
RMCA will maintain open communication and collaboration with other industry organizations like Adaptive Spirit, National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC), and Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT).